Sunday, September 28, 2008

Potty Training at 21 Months?

Maddox is familiar with the routine of going to the bathroom by watching Raymond (and the rest of us) go regularly, but never did I think that he'd want to so young. He pointed to the bathroom today and said, "Poo-poo pa-yee?" and so I brought up the potty seat that sits on the toilet, and sure enough - he went! Not only did he go, he went EIGHT more times throughout the day! They say to not even to try to potty train boys until they're three years old... I'm trying not to get my hopes up that this is it, but talk about a great start! He's in a pull-up right now and loves the stickers he gets when he goes. Maybe this will convince his big brother not to have any more accidents! ;)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What a guy! Good luck with that!! Life sure would be easier when the next little Steen comes along if Maddox is all set. I just love checking your blog to keep up with what's going on at your house. Love you all...
"Mom" Smith