My little man. Ray gets a call at least every Monday morning from me, with tears in my eyes after dropping Raymond off at school (he, very dry-eyed), commenting on how big our boys are getting. That's all for now, I have to go stop and smell the roses, taking in all that they are at the ages they are...
Thursday, September 18, 2008
Raymond's Picture Day
My little man. Ray gets a call at least every Monday morning from me, with tears in my eyes after dropping Raymond off at school (he, very dry-eyed), commenting on how big our boys are getting. That's all for now, I have to go stop and smell the roses, taking in all that they are at the ages they are...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I get the call in the morning, chuckle and ask "is this going to be our call every Monday morning?" I too need to stop and smell the roses. Boys are growing too fast!
Post a Comment