Friday, March 27, 2009

Mommy & Me

Adding Maddox's responses...

1. What is something mom always says to you?
Raymond: "Go potty!"
Maddox: "Tessa."

2. What makes mom happy?
Raymond: "When I go potty."
Maddox: "Tessa."

3. What makes mom sad?
Raymond: "When I don't listen."
Maddox: "Me?"

4. How does your mom make you laugh?
Raymond: "Makes silly faces."
Maddox: "Crying."

5. What was your mom like as a child?
Raymond: "A rattle."
Maddox: "Tessa!"

6. How old is your mom?
Raymond: "16."
Maddox: "2."

7. How tall is your mom?
Raymond: "15 inches."
Maddox" Soooo big!" (arms wide)

8. What is her favorite thing to do?
Raymond: "Play with me."
Maddox: "I don't know."

9. What does your mom do when you're not around?
Raymond: "Play with somebody."
Maddox: "Um, 3."

10. If your mom becomes famous, what will it be for?
Raymond: "16."
Maddox: "Mommy, you 4?"

11. What is your mom really good at?
Raymond: "Playing catch."
Maddox: "All done."

12. What is your mom not very good at?
Raymond: "Playing basketball."
Maddox: "3."

13. What does your mom do for her job?
Raymond: "Write papers." (Way off...)
Maddox: "No."

14. What is your mom's favorite food?
Raymond: "Chicken."
Maddox: "Dinner."

15. What makes you proud of your mom?
Raymond: "Listening to me."
Maddox: "Um, 2."

16. If your mom were a cartoon character, who would she be?
Raymond: "Ruby from 'Max & Ruby'."
Maddox: "Huh?"

17. What do you and your mom do together?
Raymond: "Play nicely."
Maddox: "I don't know."

18. How are you and your mom the same?
Raymond: "We both eat vegetables."
Maddox: "I don't know."

19. How are you and your mom different?
Raymond: "We're different sizes."
Maddox: "Um, 2?"

20. How do you know your mom loves you?
Raymond: "I have to go potty."
Maddox: "It's mine?" (holding Mommy's wallet)

22. Where is your mom's favorite place to go?
Raymond: "Target."
Maddox: "Um, I don't know."

No comments: