
The weather has been a little crazy in our area. Not in Berryville, but as Raymond and I were driving to his school this morning, there was suddenly snow on all the cars and on the ground at his school. Once I got to work and parked on some more of the frosty white stuff, it started snowing again. It pretty much looked like a blizzard most of the day. Not sticking on the streets, but enough to make a beautiful scene to look at all day. When I picked up Raymond from school, it was still snowing (and I noticed he seems to be missing his second winter hat already this season), and he said to me, "Mommy, you know who makes the snow? God. So we can make snow angels." And he continued, "Remember the other day when Daddy and Me made snow angels?" That was last year, of course. I'm glad he has such sweet memories already.
No comments:
Post a Comment