Tuesday, November 18, 2008

The Snowman's Nose


I bought a bunch of cards today at CVS, for which in return I received two little plush snowmen which I, of course, gave directly to the boys. I don't think Maddox quite knows what a snowman is yet, but he was very fond of them and wanted both of them for himself. He walked around biting Frosty's hat (like he bites his blanky - I'm not sure if it's teething or just a habit/comfort thing), then came to me, pointing to the carrot nose saying, "It's pee-pee?" I haven't laughed so hard in a long time. He was genuinly confused and thought Frosty had a "pee-pee" on his face. I had to wipe my smile and try to put on a serious face and let him know that that was his nose. He instantly understood and went about his way, but I still have the giggles...

No comments: